Wednesday, November 15, 2006

AidanNYC

Another big problem...I'm surrounded by memories of you...in my apartment, on the street, that little Moroccan restaurant we ran into when it started pouring rain on us and you kissed me over the cous cous. (Rookie tatical mistake not to have a memory-free environment. Why did we have to so many places?) Anyhow, I'm not holding out hope that you're going to change your mind about us. You probably have a new girlfriend now, or several new girlfriends, and I missed my window, and I'll just have to live with that. I'm sure you feel like you can't trust me with your heart. But please know that I never meant to hurt you, and I would never do it again, because I know now (too little too late, or better late than never?) that what we had was real and rare and special, and the way it felt to kiss you is the way I always want to feel.

I hope that you write me back, but if you don't, I understand. Just konw that I'm thinking about you, and I miss you and I'm still sleeping on your shoulder when I close my eyes at night.

-Carrie

No comments: